Spindle Self Serve is an on-line portal that integrates directly with Sage 200 giving you and your customers 24/7 access to accounting information.
Spindle Self Serve
Spindle Self Serve allows you to give both colleagues and customers access to your Sage 200 data without the need for a Sage licence.
So, what does it do?
Spindle Self Serve integrates with Sage 200 to deliver real-time financial and accounting information to your staff and customers. It is an easy-to-use, online customer portal that allows customers to ‘self serve’ their account and for staff members to view accounts and documents without the need to access Sage 200.
- Access anywhere, anytime
- Prove staff productivity
- Easy to use and deploy
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Light overdue invoices
- Modular so you buy the bits you need
- Promote special offers and time limited offers
- Allow account managers to access their customer accounts on a web-based portal
- Board view of previous orders/invoices/credits
- Check order status
- Light overdue invoices
- View orders and return history
- Create orders and quotes that are instantly submitted to Sage
- Check stock status across multiple warehouses
- View stock quantity, purchase order due and allocated sales per stock item
The Order Module gives you and your customers all the benefits of a secure online ordering system. Your customers can place orders 24/7 at their convenience, helping to improve your levels of customer service. With online orders directly inputted into Sage 200, it will save administration time on entering orders into the system.
Benefits for your customers
Speed up the ordering process.
- secure online ordering system
- 24/7 access from anywhere
- Improved customer service/satisfaction
- No manual processing
- Search for products by code or description
- Check live order status (despatched/in progress/on hold)
- Easily raise queries
- Use in conjunction with the Stock View Module.
Benefits to your company
Easily receive online orders
- Reduce incoming calls and emails from customers placing orders
- No need to re-key data – orders inputted directly into Sage 200
- control which items are available for purchase
- Place orders on behalf of a customer while on-site using a tablet or laptop
- View customer documents related to their order (requires Spindle Document Management licence)
- efficiently respond to customers queries about their orders
Stock View (External/Internal)
The External Stock module allows your customers to quickly check stock levels before they place an order, whether by phone, email, or online, using the Order module. The convenience of on-demand access to livestock information, pricing, and specifications can, in turn, help your customers improve service levels to their clients.
- The Internal Stock module gives access to your staff to check stock levels, prices, and specifications without the need to use Sage. With direct access to stock information, sales and customer service departments can quickly respond to customer inquiries.
- Check stock levels for customers during a phone call or on-site and see alternatives if the item not available
- Use in conjunction with the ‘Place Order’ module
- Search for products by product name or code
- View related documents (datasheets/certificates of conformity/etc..)
- Upload product images
- Edit product dimensions
- Add alternative codes
Proof of Delivery
Proof of Delivery is the latest module to be released for Spindle Self Serve. Designed for businesses that operate their own-fleet deliveries or service staff who require a signature, this is an ideal solution for industries including transport and logistics, wholesale and distribution, and field services.
Sci-Net has its own Self-Serve page, so if you want to try it, and see the benefits of this impressive system for yourself, get in touch with us today!
Download the Spindle Self-Serve brochure here